Lots of balls?
Seriously though, as you can see from my last post (which was a long time coming!) there are more then a few things going on that I’m trying to make progress on.
- Support of existing customers install and tuning
- Meeting current orders in a reasonable period of time
- Pre-sale support/Q&A
- Tuning local and remote installs
- Developing new products/innovation
- VW Drag Racing program
Now that I wrote it down, I think that’s more then what it has seemed!! Each of those things requires some head space, and there are things that ALL of you can do to help me out:
- Include history in your emails
- When calling leave messages including call back numbers/email
- Text messaging – include your name/contact info especially if you are a new customer or someone whom I don’t talk to regularly
- Be patient – I get lots of calls, and when I do have free time at home it’s not always easy to call back due to ambient noise level (parents will understand that one!)
As always don’t hesitate to contact us, we will try to be as accommodating as possible. However, going a short way to help us help you, it will make information turns much quicker.
Again, thanks to all of our existing and future customers for their interest in KPTuned!
610-248-6490 (cell/txt/pic msg)